The Catcher in the Rye Essay Topics Should be Unique and Original
The Catcher in the Rye essay is one of the most common essays assigned for literature coursework. This essay writing task has students wondering how they should proceed. One of the main elements of writing an essay is to select a good topic. Many students may be good with writing the essay, but will falter with coming up with good topics. Let us examine on how we can assist you with the Catcher in the Rye essay topics.
The essay assignment could come in the form of the Catcher in the Rye essay questions or students will be provided topics. What is required of the students is to write a cohesive and comprehensive essay once they understand the requirements. As the story deals with many changes which come over teenagers when growing up, many students can relate to it. This however, does not make for sound essay writing. Students need to read the novel and understand the contents well enough to write a good essay.
Selecting Topics for the Essay
Topic selection for any essay should not be considered as a simple and ad-hoc task. Sometimes topics could be assigned. This could be a double edged sword. Some students will find this easy as there is no need to think of a topic. Some will find that coming up with a topic for their coursework writing assignments on their own easier than writing an essay on a given topic. For those who opt to select their own topic, a few basic guidelines are provided.
• The Catcher in the Rye essay topics should be interesting. This is an important element to all types of essays. A boring topic signifies a boring essay.
• The topic should be within a limit which you can manage to write a simple short essay. At times, the simplest topic could be the most difficult to research and write on.
• The topic selected should have adequate information available for research. This means when selecting good essay topics for the Catcher in the Rye, students should select a character or a theme which can be delved into in depth. Make sure to find reviews of eminent critics as well to support your work.
• Think up as many topics you deem suitable for the essay and select the most appropriate.
Topics for the Essay
As topic selection for this essay is hard we have provided you with a few ideas you can use as a guideline.
• Holden’s maturity level as evaluated by his psychiatrist.
• The role of sexuality in the novel.
• Phoebe and Holden and their relationship.
• The significance of the catcher in the rye on the youth audience it addresses.
One of the most important elements when selecting topics whether it is long essay topics or short is to be original. Without originality students will not be able to come up with good topics to write good essays.
If you require essay help, coursework-writing.co.uk is a company which provides students comprehensive essay writing support. With their team of expert writers you are assured that the essays written by them are 100% unique and therefore, plagiarism free.