Coursework Projects Aim to Develop a Combination of Skills
Coursework comes in different forms and coursework projects are one of the advance versions of the assignments. Such assignment tasks build a host of skills in a student ranging from field research, experimentations, project management skills as well as the writing skills. This type of assignments is usually undertaken for exam coursework such as GCSE coursework or A Level coursework. Project bound coursework are also common at university level.
What is a Coursework Project?
Usual class coursework involves essay writing and term papers. But sometimes the coursework comes as a project. In such a case, students must undertake the practical aspects of planning, implementing, managing and evaluating the project as well as writing the project report. All these areas are included and evaluated in a project coursework.
Examples of Project Coursework
Project assignments are given for various types of course modules. They may be included in your ITC coursework or in your Marketing Coursework. It can also be a part of your drama coursework. Following are some examples of project coursework that you may come across for various course modules:
1. Food Technology Coursework – Develop a new food product which should be ready for market launch.
2. ICT Coursework – Design and develop a Website for collage book store for selling school stationary online.
3. Drama Coursework – Write and organize a stage play.
4. Marketing Communications Coursework – Develop and implement a Public relations campaign for a non –profit organization in your community.
5. Nursing Coursework – Develop and implement a psychology patient therapy program.
As evident from the above topics, these projects call for comprehensive skills and knowledge not only in theoretical form but largely in terms of practical implementation terms. This is why it is important that students educate themselves on some of the key guidelines in handling such extensive coursework which will account for a substantial component of the final subject grade.
Guidelines to Handle Project Coursework
1. Identify the project task and brainstorm on an interesting selection to implement the project in.
2. Plan out the project in phases and set aside time on a pessimistic outlook than with an optimistic outlook. This allows you to catch up on lost time if some obstacle is faced and still be within a target schedule.
3. Address each section of the project in your coursework report. This includes the design stage, planning stage, development stage, implementation stage, feedback and review stage.
4. Record milestones and short descriptions of how key activities of each phase proceeded. Take note of obstacles you faced and measures taken to resolve them. These notes will come in handy in your report writing stage.
5. Always include reflections of how the project progressed, the key learning points from the coursework and how it can be done better next time if you were to be given the chance.
Creating marketing coursework is a demanding and challenging task.
Doing coursework projects is not something that can be done easily and in a short time. It needs committed time and effort. By applying these guidelines, you may find that your project work moving in a streamlined manner. If you are unable to complete your work, then, contact coursework-writing co.uk for assistance. Their expert writers will be able to assist you in completing any or all parts of the project coursework to a high standard.